Oxfam’s network of over 650 shops is run by 23,000 volunteers and shop managers. Through the sale of donated goods and new products the shops contribute millions of pounds each year to help fund Oxfam’s crucial work.
Volunteer Role TitleClothing and Fashion Volunteers
About the Volunteer Role
Do you just love clothes, accessories and all things fashion? Do you know your designer labels from your high street brands? Do you have an eye for detail and a passion for sustainable fashion? Then we’d love to hear from you!
What the role involves...
- Sorting and pricing of donated clothing and accessories
- Steaming clothing and making them look great ready for sale
- Refreshing stock on shop floor and visual merchandising
What's in it for you?
- Building your skills, confidence and your CV
- Making friends and having fun
- Local travel and lunch expenses paid in line with Oxfam's expense policy
- Helping to raise vital funds for Oxfam's work to end poverty, and promoting sustainability by giving new life to preloved clothing
This role is flexible, ideally you will be able to volunteer 4 hours per week as a minimum. The store is situated at Foldhead Mills, Huddersfield Road, Mirfield WF14 8BE.
Recruitment process – application form with references.
When you can volunteerFlexible
Suitable for under 18'sYes
Minimum Age14 years
Type of roleAdmin / Retail
Special RequirementsApplication form required, References required
Dewsbury & Mirfield